The most observant among you may have noticed these pictures added to my blog during the last couple of days and I just wanted to share with you as to why I have added them.
I have only been blogging since November 2014, a mere 2 months! The reason I started a blog was to have somewhere to record my adventure on a tall ship, which is coming up in July. I certainly did not think I would be blogging as frequently as I have been, or enjoying it quite as much.
I nominated you for the versatile blogger award.
I was utterly astounded by the nomination, I am really proud to have my blog recognised in this way and this early on in my blogging experience.
So Heidi, I wanted to say a great big thank you for the nomination – if you want to find out more about Heidi why not take a look at her great blog by clicking here
Seven things about myself –
- I love Kate Bush – saw her live in October
- I enjoy gardening – although I have had to learn new ways to garden!
- I adore penguins and have a bit of a collection of them!
- I carried the Olympic Torch in 2012
- I enjoy reading books – well to be correct I should say – I enjoy reading my kindle
- I love to paint when I have the time
- I have a pair of blackberry coloured crutches
As per the rules of VBA (Versatile Blogger Award) my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award, in no particular order are:
- Elle and the Auto Gnome – A blog on living life and sharing the word on CRPS, Dysautonomia and Hypermobility
- Rellacafa – A blog on overcoming life with chronic pain
- Elizabeth Krall Photos – A writer of novels and short stories, also takes photos, enjoys tall ship sailing and travel
- Wind Against Current – Thoughts on kayaking, science and life with lots of photos too
- Noel and Jackie’s Journeys – A blog about boats, travels and life’s little escapades
- Penguin Place Post – A great all penguin blog
- Bailey Boat Cat – Adventures of a boating cat
- Dizzy B Hooked – A tapestry weaver’s blog written by an old school friend of mine
- Living to Thrive Chronic Illness Blog – Heidi’s journey of living with chronic illness (also the lady who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award)
- A Body of Hope – Very inspirational and intriguing blog by a sufferer of CRPS and other medical issues
- Exploring Life and the World Adapted – A CRPS sufferer exploring the world with a disability and the challenges and triumphs of these explorations
- Cats, Crafts and Chaos – A little bit of anything written by a sufferer of Fibromyalgia
- MSy Thought for the day! – Snippets of inspiration!
I am two short on my list of nominees and I will add these over the next couple of weeks.
Why not check out the blogs above and I hope you enjoy them as much as I have done. For more information about the Versatile Blogger Award click here
Again thank you to Heidi for my nomination.